DOE Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The Equipment Service Associate (ESA) troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
- Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions.
- Maintains and updates all process documentation.
- Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline
- 2 years of automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls.OR
- High school diploma/GED and 2 years technical maintenance experience PLUS 2 year’s automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls (4 years total experience).
- Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly.
- Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed.
- Must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live current.
- Must live within a 75 mile radius of the plant.
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems preferred
- Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes.
- Experience working with high level programming languages.
- Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices.
- Experience in Human/Machine interface devices and associated software.
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Three-phase power
- Pneumatic controls
- Siemens PLC S7 experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.