EDM Operator (2nd shift)
Phoenix, AZ 85043
This is a 2nd shift position-3:00pm-11:30pm
- The EDM Operator will set up work holding fixtures per documented instructions
- Will document travelers accurately after operations performed and receiving customer parts and orders
- Perform in-process inspections
- Perform or identify minor preventative maintenance on EDM machines
- Perform minor maintenance on equipment (filters, collets)
- Moving parts & materials to next operation
- Assist Coating Department in cutting coating samples as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating and setting up manual machining and equipment.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with EDM equipment including set up of this equipment.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to read, interpret and understand work in-process documents
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, i.e. speaking, reading, writing
- Previous industrial experience is required.
- Ability to read precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to offset the program in order to meet dimensional criteria
- Must be able to adjust burning parameters to obtain long tool life and high productivity
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.