EDI Programmer Business Analyst
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The EDI Programmer Business Analyst manages the full systems development life cycle of projects/programs within area of responsibility.
- Coordinates and takes the lead role for the technical/functional development and support of SAP/EDI IT applications in area of responsibility including Warehouse Management, Yard Management, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, and/or Inbound Logistics.
- Plans, designs, develops, and implements efficient IT systems in support of assigned organizational functions.
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or the equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession.
- 3+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies (preferably ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, SAP BI/BW, Data Warehouses, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX, XSLT).
- 3+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, testing, implementing, documenting and training of IT applications.
- 3+ years of experience supporting EDI in a manufacturing environment (JIT/JIS).
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 3+ years of knowledge of IT infrastructure components - Operating Systems, Networks, Databases, Internet Technologies, etc.
- 3+ years of knowledge of EDIFACT and ANSI X12 standards including DELFOR, DESADV, APERAK, CONTRL, ORDERS, 830, 850, 856, 866 and 824.
- 3+ years of experience with shell scripting (sh, bash, ksh).
- 3+ years of experience with file/message transfer tools (IBM MQ and Connect:Direct).
- 3+ years of knowledge of VDA standards and PGP/GPG encryption.
- 3+ years of experience working with communication protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, OFTP2 and VAN.
- 1+ years of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Basic knowledge of cost and budget control
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.