Drywall Mechanic 189785
Camp Lejeune, NC 28547 US
Project is needing 15 Drywall Mechanics/Finishers
- Joining drywall panels using tape and plaster.
- Repairing cracks and any other damage to the drywall panels.
- Concealing any imperfections or exposed irregularities in the drywall surface.
- Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create a flat surface.
- Sanding down rough areas on the wall to create a smooth surface.
- Skimming the surface with a final layer of plaster in preparation for finishing work.
- Managing and maintaining all the required equipment for the job.
- Keeping your supervisor abreast of your progress and reporting any job-related issues.
- Ensuring that all equipment and materials are used safely and effectively.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience as a drywall mechanic/finisher.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good knowledge of the tools, materials, and methods used in drywall and ceiling finishing.
- Ability to interpret construction blueprints.
- Knowledge of the applicable safety guidelines.
- Basic math skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.