Drywall Hangers and Framers 187608/187609
Kansas City, MO US
Project site location Kansas City, MO
Housing provided for candidates within US for duration of project in Kansas City, MO
Contract work, OT required, Currently 4-10s, 2-8s = 56hr checks available, bonuses for quality production based on performance.
* Perform all steps of drywall hanging as a team
* Understands how to hang walls, top-out, ceilings, and can demonstrate each individually
* Know how to use screw-guns, lifting wedge (jack), roto-zips, rasps, T-square
* Experience with all types and ranges of commercial drywall boards
* Measures and marks surface to hang work according to blueprints and drawings
* Inspects framing surfaces for imperfections (walls and ceiling not plumb or square, stud layout for door and corner break points are incorrect location, stud spacing is off, MEP bulges beyond stud plane) then marks surfaces to be corrected with paint or grease pencils prior to starting.
* Competent to instruct and inspect a quality produced wall or ceilings
* Identify/Resolve conflicts in site-specific conditions prior to road blocks in plan
* Skill required to patch/repair existing drywall into like-new appearance
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have 3 years of experience and skill with Production Finishing and considers themselves a specialist in the field
* Has the experience to be safe with stilts, baker scaffolding, and ladders
* Positive attitude and commitment to acquire trade knowledge and quality excellence
* Compliant with safety procedures
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Demonstrates solid verbal and written communication skills; listens to instruction
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.