Leesburg, VA 20176
- The Drafter will be responsible for preparing drawings such as VDOT permit plans, construction drawings, traffic control plans and as-built plan packages.
- Create polyline alignments & place alignment labels
- Complete stationing
- Add dimensions
- Add text, labels, road names
- Pull Vicinity Maps and add to drawings
- Put the finishing touches on drawings for submittal
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ year experience drafting underground utilities and creating profiles
- Experience drafting underground utilities and creating profiles
- Experience with as-built and field redlines research, download and convert/incorporate GIS data into CAD drawing set up plan & profile sheets create/modify X-references
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills, the ability to work well with others, and able to work extended hours as necessary to meet the needs of our clients.
- Must have the ability to incorporate rights-of-way and lot lines into design files, completion of sheet set-up, ability to incorporate other utility detail into drawings, and understanding intermediate commands and functions within AutoCAD.
- Must have the ability to interpret engineering plans and/or perform calculations.
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and a good driving record required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.