Documentum Captiva Technical Support Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28202
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Documentum Captiva Technical Support Specialist
We are looking for a resource at our client located in Charlotte, NC. There is a need for technical and program support to facilitate the end user adoption of a recent migration of data from Fortis to Documentum. The support is focused, but not limited to, the areas of missing or flawed documents (needing re-migrated and quality checked), the need for additional doc-types to be created and adding of missing fields for existing doc-types, support for workflows that provide automated business approvals.
- End User Adoption Support
- Support for existing US and Canadian sites currently deployed and supporting live end user use.
- Support type activities would cover aspects such as, but necessarily limited to
- Troubleshooting issues reported by end users via tickets raised by Customer support-oriented staff
- Remedy, as needed and approved by customer, issues arising from service request and incidents from users.
- Provide knowledge transfer on an as needed basis and jointly agreed upon by Customer Project Manager and Vendor Project Manager.
- Engage the customer support team on all solutions and provide instruction/guidance on specifically how the fix was implemented.
- Other efforts are to include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following types of activities:
- Support for existing US and Canada sites currently using Documentum and Captiva.
- Creation of fields/forms in D2
- Modification of D2 and Captiva system configurations to support specific customer needs
- Attend twice weekly meetings with the customer support team to review progress, discuss status of solutions, determine priority of issues and coordinate activities.
- Ensure that a workable solution is provided for all D2/Captiva/migration-related service request and incident tickets.
- Possible Additional Scope/ Work Opportunity:
- Effort to convert and migrate TIFF and JPEG files out of Fortis into Documentum in a PDF file format.
- Assuming approximately 16 doc-types and approximately 100K documents.
- Effort to configure new domestic site with Documentum and Captiva services. Includes requirements gathering.
- Documentum (Expert)
- D2 (Configuration/Maintenance)
- Captiva (Configuration/Maintenance)
- Creation of docBases
- User group/permission set requirements (Documentum/D2/Captiva)
- Maintenance of Documentum repository Dev/Stage/Production environments
- Migration of data from Fortis to Documentum (to include transformation of data file types if necessary)
- Basic knowledge of Fortis
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.