Divison Benefits Supervisor
Palm Bay, FL 32905
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Division Benefits Supervisor
- Our client is a multi-billion-dollar defense contractor seeking a Division Benefits Lead who is a US Citizen willing to lead a team managing benefits for their employees in the US, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- The role will be based in Florida.
- This individual and their team will supervise benefit programs including medical, vision, and ancillary benefits programs; disability benefit programs; Medical and other Leave of Absences.
- This position is will also ensure all contract medical requirements are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises a professional team encompassing a wide range of functions within the discipline to achieve comprehensive, accurate and timely benefit management for all SCA, CONUS, OCONUS, TCN and LN employees.
- Oversee full scope of ensuring Incumbents, New Hires (Expats, LNs and TCNs) and Sub Contractors are processed through the correct contractual Medical standard in a timely manner, including developing regular communication with stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary contact for staff and contracted clinics as required to ensure highest possible employee satisfaction rates.
- Provide accurate standard and ad hoc reports and metrics to Management as required.
- Develop and Implement solutions for data learning gained from the reports.
- Establish, monitor and implement employee tracking process for contractually required initial and annual recurrent medical examinations.
- Oversees the process of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance claim processing.
- Ensures compliance with corporate and contract policies, regulatory requirements, and labor laws. -Works with OCONUS teammates and serves as primary point of contact for medical emergencies and medical evacuations
- Supervises process to ensure LOA and medical personnel files are accurate and compliant.
- Provides guidance and over site with SCA Health and Welfare Fringe Benefit reconciliation.
- Oversees process to ensure the ADP Benefits Module and ADP HRIS is compliant and properly updated.
- Leads corporate and external audits and address concerns corrections as required.
- Administers benefits related to the death of an employee. Collaborates with respected departments on repatriation of human remains and other various activities related to the death.
- Works with Corporate to conduct monthly invoice benefit invoice reconciliation audits.
- Interacts with subcontractors performing services for program, such as medical testing.
- Position may require a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related discipline such as Finance required. Suitable work experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- 3-7 years of general administrative experience in Human Resources or related area required.
- 3-5 years of specific benefits experience with in a private industry company required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with OCONUS workforce, to include Medical Evacuations, DBA Claims required.
- Requires a thorough understanding of benefit plans, including benefit plan design, claims processing, and benefit communications.
- Requires a thorough understanding of COBRA administration and working with a TPA.
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company, including handling salary and other employee information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Must be able to anticipate internal client needs.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills in English, both verbally and written and ability to provide guidance to employees during potentially stressful situations.
- ADP EV5, ADP Benefits Module experience required
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
- Government contract and SCA benefit administration knowledge preferred Visio software familiarity preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.