Distribution Engineering Technologist (I)
Charlotte, NC 28202
- The Engineering Technologist will write work orders related to reliability and integrity for the company’s infrastructure.
- Would spend approximately one day a week in the field taking notes and pictures of existing facilities that need replaced.
- The remainder of time will be spent entering data into Expert Designer, utilizing a GIS System for creating maps, using Maximo, work management system, for running reports and managing the work assigned to them.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent i.e. Construction Engineering Management Technology)
- Or 4+ years equivalent industry experience without a degree.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- Proficient user of personal computer, particularly Microsoft Window Office based applications and AutoCAD.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Live within 30 miles or 45 minutes of work location headquarters.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.