Dispatcher (Part Time)
Torrance, CA 90501
Hours and days will very.
This is a part time position with 20+ hours weekly.
Position is to assist with overtime, PTO, and or call outs.
When in training part timer will work 40 hours until fully trained (2-3 months).
- The Dispatcher will be handling incoming minor and major emergency phone and radio calls for assistance.
- Monitors a local and national burglary/fire alarm systems via state of the art computer equipment and software applications.
- Monitors facility of 100+ acres via state of the art CCTV system.
- Dispatches police, fire and/or security patrol units in response to silent/ringing alarms & requests for assistance.
- Performs routine test diagnostics of all equipment, systems and field devices for proper operation, and places service calls as needed.
- Maintains central service call log of all related equipment & systems nationally.
- Conducts regular emergency drills simulating a major emergency or catastrophic event in a large corporate atmosphere.
- Follow guidelines or changes in responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- General security practices.
- Radio procedures. .
- Basic computer/software applications.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.