Director of Supply Management
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Director of Supply Management
- The Director will be managing and leading a team with greater than $2B in spend ranging across the bakery, protein and retail snack and beverage categories.
- Managing development and implementation of comprehensive category specific strategic plans to leverage scale and optimize total supply chain value.
- Working closely with Operating Segments, Culinary Solutions and Global Supply Management teams to achieve objectives.
- Collaborate with leaders across all levels of organizations to identify opportunities for collaborative development of products and/or services that yield cost savings and revenue generation.
- Manage supplier relationships through quarterly Business Reviews to ensure compliance with supply agreement terms and conditions and to strategize on new opportunities that deliver value to the organization.
- Supports operational market segments with cost reduction strategies; unit openings and closings; implementation of supply chain programs and resolution of program challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years’ experience in management
- 5 years of experience in purchasing or related field
- Financial background related to supply chain.
- Experience with supply chain food procurement contracts is important for this role.
- Strong negotiation skills as demonstrated by past historical success.
- Significant, broad knowledge and technical expertise in the managed categories to achieve results.
- Advanced understanding of contract terms.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.