Director of Program Management
Hollister, CA 95023
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Director of Program Management
- The Director of Program Management Hollister is a key leadership role within the company. This leader serves as the point of contact for all matters relating to their assigned programs across the organization.
- The director is also responsible to manage, facilitate, and communicate internally with corporate employees assigned to support programs.
- Conducts daily management and maintains program metrics to ensure customer satisfaction (on-time delivery, best value), as well as, meeting internal commitments (sales, bookings, gross margin).
- Manages and leads a team of diverse program managers
- Assigns and aligns program management resources to support programs and proposals.
- Acts as a liaison with functional departments to drive timely responses to program and/or proposal activities.
- Communicates changes to program plans, schedules, and contract deliverables both to the customer and within the company.
- Actively participates in program reviews, account planning and sales funnel meetings.
- Provides monthly and annual customer/program forecasts in support of the budget, forecast, and strategic plan.
- Ensures adherence to standard work (program workbooks, reviews) and program management directives (e.g.; proposals, sales order kick-off & close-out activities).
- Develops relationships with customers to resolve program issues as they arise and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Confers with customers to evaluate and promote improved and/or expanded products and services.
- Works with the site general managers and product line management to develop and support strategies for expanding business opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical program experience.
- Master’s degree in a technical or business field is preferred.
- 7+ years program management experience.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience in a technical and manufacturing environment in the aerospace/defense industry preferred.
- Travel required up to 25%
- Demonstrated experience leading strong customer-facing teams.
- Exposure to DOD pricing and contract experience desired.
- Effective influence and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.