Digital Design Engineer
Southport, NC 28461 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years engineering experience in the nuclear industry
• Ability to obtain and maintain unescorted access to a nuclear facility (General Employee Training, Radiation Worker Training, Security Clearance checks and subject to the site’s Fitness for Duty Program)
• Strong oral / written communication skills within a professional environment
• Skilled in the practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations.
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer
• Experience in digital hardware / software modifications
• Digital / I&C engineering experience at Nuclear Plant
• Working knowledge of digital upgrade specific licensing requirements and current 10CFR73.54 Cyber Security Requirements
• Experience developing digital / software modification test plans
• Experience in the 10CFR50.59 with respect to designing modifications to a nuclear facility.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."