Sebring, FL 33870
- The Designer will perform non-routine assignments of moderate complexity from sketches and or instructions provided.
- May perform routine engineering calculations for less complex work requests.
- Begins to assist in resolving problems from field personnel and becomes more involved with site surveillance.
- Assignments are more complex, involving interface and coordination with peers and design technicians in other disciplines or workgroups.
- May check the work of peers and Asst. Design Technicians.
- Associates degree required
- Must have good customer service skills to interact with external customers
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."