DOE Portland, OR 97201
- The Designer is responsible for preparing drawings and sketches using CAD workstations, appropriate design criteria, and technical manuals often working closely with engineers to coordinate designs.
- Regularly attends and completes internal and external training programs designed to improve individual’s understanding and expertise in own engineering technology or in CAD operations.
- Demonstrates capability of reviewing deliverable work of others in own engineering discipline for conformance with project standards and correctness. Is innovative in meeting deliverable deadlines and in adhering to assigned scope of work.
- May participate in regional CAD user’s groups or local CAD organizations.
- Accesses and applies the Automation eLearning demonstration videos to advance own knowledge, and encourages others to do the same.
- Serves as a mentor to more junior technicians and assist with finding answers to technical questions and concerns.
- High School or Trade School or Associates Degree or equivalent experience; some college level courses preferred.
- 7 years of experience preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.