Crystal River, FL 34428
This is a seven-month assignment.
- The Designer will be focused on a backlog reduction effort of electrical/I&C drawings.
- Will walk down equipment to cross check drawings and to coordinate with Operators and/or Maintenance Technicians to correctly update As-Build plant configurations into applicable documents.
- Will work closely with Drafters to finalize/revise drawings and approve for issuance.
- Associate degree in a technical field, or a bachelor’s degree in engineering technology.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Experience with AE drawing systems is a plus.
- Has an understanding of power plant drawings, standards, structure, and relationships.
- Will need to become fluent in use of ACT to properly document changes.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.