Design Project Manager
Saint Louis, MO 63102 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
No 3rd party submissions, no C2C submissions will be considered
Local to St Louis, MO required
Multiple levels available: Associate, Career, Senior Levels
We’re seeking a Project Manager to be based in St. Louis. As a member of our team, you will lead design projects consisting of multi-discipline teams of engineers and architects from design kick-off through construction. You will primarily support federal projects for DoD clients, Federal Civilian, and various Defense Contractors with Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build delivery methods.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, completed on time, within project and construction budgets and in accordance with agreed scope.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the client from beginning to end.
- Develop the project proposal fees and scope by coordination with discipline directors and design leads for specific budget and scope definition to then lead in fee negotiations with the client.
- Facilitate the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders, and conduct status review meetings among project team members and clients through project execution.
- Determine, monitor and manage: financial project metrics, schedules and staffing requirements for each project.
- Guide the overall development and quality of the project documents and adherence with Jacobs Quality Program.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Experience as a client facing Design Project Manager managing multiple disciplines, at least 5 years experience
- US Citizenship
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Professional Registration (PE) or Registered Architect (RA) is preferred.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification will be considered
- Demonstrated design and project management experience within Federal and/or DOD markets Experience leading design teams in Design-Build contracts
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.