Springfield, OH 45503
• Work with customers, tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, regarding automotive body parts development and design related activities.
• Gather design change, design review, design audit, and support release of the parts data and drawings.
• Achieve parts design which has cost competitiveness and manufacturing feasibility.
• Work with related internal departments to solve parts design related concerns.
• Train team member(s) about parts design related works.
• Any other duties assigned by the office manager.
- Minimum 3 years automotive body parts design related experience.
- CATIA V5 parts design skills.
- Basic knowledge of body-in-white stamped parts.
- Knowledge of design change coordination.
- Knowledge and skills for technical writing and explanations.
- Traveling to customers R&D center to deal with parts design concerns as needed.
- Knowledge to take the communication between corporate and the local production sites.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.