Delivery Driver Helper
Golden, CO 80401
Will be subject to varying start times and all work must be completed daily.
- The Driver Helper will assist delivery drivers to safely and efficiently deliver the company’s products (cases and kegs) to On-Premise and Off-Premise retail accounts from a commercial truck.
- Will also assist a driver who might be on light duty, thus resulting in the physical labor being performed solely by the Driver Helper.
- Help drivers complete the assigned route in a safe, accurate and efficient manner in varying weather conditions and challenging environments (i.e., stairs, curbs, docks, tight parking lots).
- Execute quality of service in accounts including: rotation, stocking shelves, building displays, and organizing products.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- The handling and delivering between 500 and 1,000 30 lb. cases every day and the lifting up 165 lbs. consistently daily will be required.
- Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
- English language skills are required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to respond to problems in a timely and accurate way by drawing on own judgments as well as available resources to identify the most effective way to handle specific situations.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.