Delivery Assurance Specialist
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Delivery Assurance Specialist
- The Delivery Assurance Specialist will coordinate production control efforts to ensure success of an on time production schedule.
- Update records and data related to materials planning and production scheduling
- Support the scheduling and distribution of completed product
- Expedite operations that delay schedules
- May track and report key manufacturing metrics, such as cycle time against goal; assists in cycle time reduction and efficiency improvement efforts
- Provide status updates and follow-up to internal client groups
- Communicate production capabilities and bottlenecks to the Planning department
- Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts
- Assist with the preparation of daily production schedules and recommend changes in order to minimize quality or on time delivery issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- Work authorization: United States required
- Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must have entry level knowledge of Word, Excel and Inventory and Production Control software.
- Prior work experience in logistics, materials, or operations preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.