Delivery Assurance Associate
Wilson, NC 27896
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Delivery Assurance Associate
- The Delivery Assurance Associate will be the primary point of contact for all issues related to delivery of product, and is the focal point person responsible for supplier interface.
- Will be responsible for all relevant metrics and closure of all potential risks to delivery, being accountable for third-party logistics, promise dating, shipping & receiving monitoring, and escalated expediting.
- Also responsible for processing conditional-advanced disposition (CAD), supplier requests for information (SRI), tracking work-in-process inventory, managing schedule changes, and processing expedited purchase orders.
- Evaluating demand through a rigorous SI&OP process
- PO change order management, including continuous maintenance of PO’s to ensure over-due and OTIF metrics are aligned
- Validating supplier production alignment through the use of tools such as Line of Balance and WIP-tracking
- Periodic reporting and validation of key supply chain metrics (Delivery, Quality, Savings, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have experience with Pivot Tables and V-lookups in Excel.
- Manufacturing background preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email