Huntersville, NC 28078 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Work duties will include the following:
• Performing or overseeing stages of the cyber security assessment process for Digital related plant modifications.
• Identify potential Cyber Security vulnerabilities in a proposed design.
• Preform Engineering designs reviews to ensure compliance with Cyber Security procedural requirements and NRC Cyber regulatory requirements.
• Documenting key observations, analyses, and findings during the assessment process of critical digital assets (CDAs).
• Evaluate CDA against NEI 08-09 Controls
• Perform Walkdown reviews of installed equipment to ensure field matches cyber assessments.
• Demonstrate technical skills in the areas of Cyber security risk management, security architectures and implementations, and utilizing effective assessment practices.
• Secure design analysis, architecture assessment and development, and Cyber security testing of applications and systems.
• Securing, reviewing and comprehending various system, application and security control configurations (eg. firewalls, VPNs, VOiP, AD, SCADA)
• Two + years performing cyber assessments
• IT and/or I&C engineering technical background in the area of network design, server design and administration, or IT Security.
• Understanding and experience with computer architecture and hardware including but not limited to computers, computer networks, digital process components.
• Understanding and experience with various operating systems and software including but not limited to Microsoft Windows products, QNX, Unix, Linux.
• Understanding and experience with multiple vulnerability tracking methodologies and tools.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."