Ayer, MA 01432
- The Cutter/Saw Tech will be reading and interpreting blueprints to cut metals for parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to use all measuring calipers and tape measures
- Skilled in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to differentiate between metals (cold roll and stainless steel, brass, aluminum, etc.)
- Experience using the proper RPMs and feed rates for each material type
- Frequent lifting of 50 lbs. required,
- Experience in user-friendly saw programming systems a plus, but will train.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.