Cutover Lead Project Manager
Farmington, CT 06030
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Cutover Lead Project Manager
We are looking for a Cut over Lead to help with Separation activity at our client location in Farmington, CT. This Project Manager will need a vast knowledge of Project Management and PMO activity.
This is a very dynamic environment and requires a candidate with a strong understanding of enterprise wide applications and some infrastructure. This role will be responsible for overseeing a large portfolio of applications being cut over to a steady state.
- Drive assigned projects to successful cutover
- Manage multiple cutovers at once
- Create and maintain project cutover details
- Maintain Up-to-date cutover status
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products on time, on schedule and on budget with minimal customer impact by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedules, risks, change, and communications.
- All customer Standard Work and SDLC (System or Software Development Life Cycle) shall be followed
- Coordinate with external resources to track and manage overall project activities for customer programs
- Creating, tracking and communicating project requirements, plans, schedules, and developing detailed documentation to help identify gaps and address challenges or roadblocks within the project.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related cutovers to ensure the overall program is aligned and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- 6-10 years Project Manager experience with cutover activity
- Proven delivery
- Has experience working on separation and merger activities
- Strong Communication, Customer Facing and Interaction skills
- Ability to gather information
- Ability to drive projects
- Ability to work in a cross functional complex organization
- Ability to execute and lead
- Operate with minimal direction and collaborate with other business units, product owners and vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic organization
- Have strong knowledge and use of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Ability to lead large team meetings.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
- Must be able to lead more than one project at a time
- Understanding of business separation and or merger activity
- Proven record of accomplishment for delivering large complex projects.
- Proven record of accomplishment for delivering projects in a Matrix organization
- Ability to work within tight time frames
- Able to manage internal and external customer relationships and expectations.
- Able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, and changing environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Proven ability of collaboration
- Computer Science Degree
- PMP certification
- Scrum master
- ITIL certification
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.