Customer Support Rep
East Hartford, CT 06118 US
• Provides day-to-day customer operational support to ensure customer expectations are exceeded; expedites and resolves customer issues.
• Handles the flow of communication and provides feedback between the internal/external Customers and the rest of the Pratt & Whitney team.
• Collaborates on a regular basis with key departments: Operations, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.
• Works with other customer services team member to meet time-sensitive deadlines and solve daily challenges.
• Provide support to the customer account manager by preparing of quotes, order entry, maintenance and other items as requested.
• Conducts weekly open order book reviews.
• Partners closely with finance to resolve invoicing discrepancies that impact accounts receivable.
• Supports standardization and provide suggestions of processes and best practices to provide a world-class customer service strategy, policies, and procedures to ensure smooth business operations.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; OR a master’s degree with 5years of experience
• 3 years SAP experience with creation and management of orders
• 1+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Access
• Previous experience in Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO), Aftermarket, and Sustainment
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
This position is remote but all qualified candidates must be local.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email