Customer Solutions Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28217
Hours will either be 7:30-5pm or 10am-7:30pm as per manager
- The Customer Solutions Specialist will provide heavy commercial support to internal and external customers.
- Work efforts include extensive order fulfillment duties; heavy volume of customer phone and email communications; basic pricing and availability inquiries; general administrative support needs; and engagement in special projects to support continuous improvement to increase productivity and reduce cycle time for customer support while increasing legendary customer service.
- Provide heavy commercial support up to and including all aspects of order execution and follow up utilizing available quotation and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools as well as communicate with related internal and external customer and vendor contacts
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly ERP review and maintenance functions to insure all ERP information is accurate; all auto-functions occur correctly; relevant parties have accurate order and sales status; potential problems are identified and mitigated; and any issues are resolved
- Provide basic item availability and pricing assistance
- Daily utilization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to input new data and maintain existing data to status for both direct customer interactions as well as those by outside sales
- Create legendary customer service experiences for internal and external customers
- Handle overflow from other sales support positions
- Provide facility and local team administrative support as needed
- Coordinate local trade show, lunch & learn or other local events and/or fulfill related sales literature, brochures, demo equipment or other support needs
- Participate in special projects to create best practices, improve processes, create training tools or to support initiatives as determined and conduct related presentations or training sessions
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-year degree preferred
- 3-5 yrs. customer service experience.
- Must have a background in order processing
- Strong customer service skills
- Good collaborative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and task management skills
- Ability to manage heavy volume of order transactions
- Ability to work with diverse workforce and customer base
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.