Customer Service Support-Teleworker
Tempe, AZ 85282
Must have dedicated home office space and access to upgraded internet service to support work flow.
Must be able to work any shift between 12:00 am-12:59 pm as call center is operational 24/7.
- The Customer Service Support - Teleworker will be responsible for handling all inbound calls and email requests in a timely manner.
- Research required information using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints & process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues & route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary & complete call reports
- Working with external and internal vendors.
- Coordinating responses between vendors and the customer
- Enter, dispatch and complete customer Work Orders via computer system, phone or email
- Other duties and projects may be assigned by the supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years call center/customer service related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some college courses or training beyond high school preferred.
- Some knowledge and understanding of Facilities Maintenance and Services, city services and water or wastewater facilities would be a plus.
- Must be able to type 30 -35 wpm.
- Must be able to work in a virtual home environment without distractions.
- Strong verbal and written communication, listening skills, basic to intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel), previous experience navigating through multiple data bases (5-7)
- Must be able to write cohesive emails and notes. spelling and grammar are critical
- Basic computer troubleshooting
- The following computer skills: MS Word/Excel, Database software, Microsoft Outlook, Internet software, CMMS or equivalent program desired
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.