Customer Service Support
Tempe, AZ 85282 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA.
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
Essential Duties include the following:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, emails, and chats and provide a variety of services to the customer over the telephone, email or chat. Answering questions about facilities/cities/water and sanitation-related issues/concerns.
- Working with external and internal vendors. Coordinating responses between vendors and the customer
- May update and perform weekly, daily, and monthly follow up and add to reports
- Enter, dispatch, and complete customer work orders via various computer software systems, may complete forms for callers, may be required to escalate issue as priority warrants
- Record audio announcements when warranted by certain clients to update callers on statuses
- Work with translation services when necessary
- Make outbound calls and follow-up via phone or email on customer inquiries not immediately resolved using escalated steps when necessary
- Recognize, document, and alert the client SME, designated on-call, or managers of trends in customer calls that could be problematic
- Notify technical support of any internet, phone, or system issues, if work stoppage, escalate as a priority
- Complete any requested training within expected timeframes
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and two to four years call center/customer service-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer some college courses or training beyond high school. Some knowledge and understanding of Facilities Maintenance and Services, city services and water or wastewater facilities would be a plus. Must be able to type 30 -35 wpm. Must be able to work in a virtual home environment without distractions.
Key Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong verbal and written communication, listening skills, basic to intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel), previous experience navigating through multiple databases (5-7)
- problem analysis & problem-solving, good interpersonal skills, patience
- customer service orientation & organizational skills
- attention to detail, & initiative and judgment, solid spelling and grammar
- adaptability & teamwork, friendly, professional and courteous, clear, pleasant speaking voice
- stress tolerance & resilience, work with minimum supervision, ability to follow directions
- must have the maturity and professionalism to work unsupervised in a virtual work environment from a dedicated home office
- basic computer troubleshooting
- able to adhere to a set schedule: 2 breaks periods @ 15 minutes and 1 lunch period @ 30 minutes
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.