Customer Service Representative
Portland, OR 97220
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Customer Service Representative
- The CSR’s work in conjunction with the outside sales and purchasing team as well as suppliers to grow the business with existing customers, develop and build new customers to meet/exceed our monthly sales goals.
- Perform Inside Sales support tasks, responsible for managing customer calls regarding orders, returns, requests, quotes, and availability
- Process invoices, order entry and confirmation
- Ensure daily shipment processing, product scheduling, and shipment confirmations
- Investigate and respond to customer requests relative to stock availability, order expediting, special items and pricing as well as preferred carriers, special packaging and shipping criteria
- Develop and maintain good customer relations.
- Interact with internal departments to ensure that all customer requirements are met
- Communicate leads and sales potential to outside sales force
- Utilize probing skills to successfully increase order through upsell and quantity break opportunities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate degree in business or a related curriculum preferred
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience handling customer inquiries, requests, complaint resolution and delivering effective solutions preferably in a technical industry
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office
- Experience using an ERP system preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Technical capacity
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi task and maintain service levels
- Customer/Client Focused team player
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.