Customer Service Representative
Ayer, MA 01432
This is an 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday position.
- The CSR will be processing incoming parts orders, via phone, fax, email and e-commerce for an extremely active Customer Service Department
- Provide consultation and quotations to Field Representatives and distributors
- Evaluate custom parts and upgrade requests
- Maintain/exceed monthly sales budget
- Update International Tariff Codes and Country of Origin for parts exporting out of the country
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call center environment; or demonstrated inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experienced with Order Management/ERP and inventory systems strongly desired
- Experienced in industrial manufacturing, engineering, or operations environment preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Strong analytical, teambuilding, and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office required; experience with Visual Manufacturing software a plus
- Must possess an exceptional work ethic and work from written procedures and verbal instructions with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a solid work history with the willingness to learn our processes.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.