Customer Service Representative 187957
Jacksonville, FL 32256 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION!!
**Availability to work a schedule that ends no later than 10 pm eastern time for either Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday schedule**
All Candidates must Reside in one of the states: FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MO, NE, TN, TX, UT
Responsibilities: Call coordinator:
- will answer phones from potential and existing client customers; ask specific questions to determine need and then transfer to the appropriate dept.
- Call center experience preferred. Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Must have a positive enthusiastic behavior with a desire to provide a great phone call experience with all the calls they handle.
- Internet Service (cannot connect via WIFI)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 25mbps upload and 25mbps download.
- Run internet speed test at www.speedtest.net
- Candidate must have Windows 10 on computer
- Must have modem connection - Must be hardwired to your computer via ethernet cable
- Home computer, monitor and headset that will allow agent to answer calls.
- Must have USB headset that is Avaya compatible for incoming customer interactions.
- Allow client required software to be uploaded to their computer (CT Soft-phone, which allows incoming calls)
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.