Customer Service Representative (CSERV)
Charlotte, NC 28282
- The CSR will be responsible for Order Management
- Run and follow up on the Day-In-The-Life reports to ensure that the order to payment process is fulfilled.
- Promote and expand the sales of the company’s products through up selling and cross selling Complaint Management
- Record, take ownership and resolve Customer complaints in line with company KPI’s.
- Where necessary co-ordinate activities with other departments to ultimately ensure complete Customer satisfaction.
- Continuously identify and resolve the root cause of errors to prevent reoccurrence Customer Management
- To handle all incoming telephone calls dealing with Customers’ needs and expectations in line with procedures, and according to departmental KPIs Sales Support
- Act as a point of reference for the Sales Teams for all issues relating to the order process and distribution.
- Attend relevant meetings to identify ways we can improve the service we offer to both internal and external Customers and to communicate Customer Service KPIs and strategy.
- Communicate with Account Managers (by email/phone), enabling complete visibility of key Customer issues.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a Customer Service function preferred
- Must be able to travel for short periods of time, intrastate/interstate/overseas.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Computer literacy (SAP, Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google docs)
- Flexible with work hours – there will be a requirement to cover different time zones.
- Ability to adapt to change and handle change easily.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships by phone & email.
- Calm & rational thinker able to work under pressure to strict timelines
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.