Customer Service Rep
Trumbull, CT 06611
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Customer Service Rep
- The GMSS Sustainment Repair and Warranty Customer Service Representative is a key customer-facing role with the responsibility to ensure that critical support is provided for the customers operating around the world.
- Activities revolve around processing repairs using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning tool as the primary processing environment.
- Processing received parts and/or warranty claims from customers within 24 hours and resolve any associated issues.
- Quote customer repairs and follow up with customers for approval.
- Follow up with customers on items due for return
- Return repaired items to customers.
- Expedite urgent customer requests to support warranty/repairs
- Provide status to customers
- Coordinate closely with Quality representative to close warranty claims supplied by the customer
- Coordinating with the rest of the Aftermarket Operations team as well as Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Programs, Export Compliance, Warehousing, Shipping and Quality organizations as part of fulfilling customers’ needs effectively while ensuring compliance in all transactions.
- Customer back order report management
- Support monthly telecom with the customer managing their open warranty claims and repairs.
- Process Debit Notes into WCM
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to solve problems
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Project and detail oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to respond to customers professionally via telecom and or email.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email