Customer Service Rep (Work at Home)
Tempe, AZ 85282
This is a full time teleworker position so all must have dedicated home office space and access to internet @ 50mbps.
Must have a desk and an ergonomically correct office chair.
All other equipment will be provided.
This is a 24/7 call center so will need to be able to work any time and day off combination between the hours of 4am-10pm.
- Will be responsible for handling all inbound calls and email requests in a timely manner.
- Will efficiently process phone and email orders from clients, vendors and citizens, disseminate information, troubleshoot problems, handle complaints and maintain assigned reports.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prefer some college courses or training beyond high school.
- 2-4 years call center/customer service related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication, listening skills, basic to intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel), previous experience navigating through multiple data bases
- Problem analysis & problem solving, good interpersonal skills, patience Customer service orientation & organizational skills
- Attention to detail, & initiative and judgment, solid spelling and grammar
- Some knowledge and understanding of Facilities Maintenance and Services, city services and water or wastewater facilities would be a plus.
- Must be able to type 30 -35 wpm.
- Must be able to write cohesive emails and notes. spelling and grammar are critical
- Must be able to work in a virtual home environment without distractions.
- Computer Skills MS Word/Excel Database software Microsoft Outlook Internet software CMMS or equivalent program desired
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.