Customer Service/File Clerk
Greenville, SC 29608
This is a 90-day temp to perm full time position. Hours-8:30am-5:00pm- Monday-Friday
Our client in Greenville, SC is looking for a Customer Service/File Clerk to work in an open office setting with small teams filing, organizing documents and tracking customer request
On the job training is provided by the client
Advancement with the company will require talking with client’s customers and vendors by phone on a routine basis.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years’ in an office environment and/or customer service; Financial industry preferred
- A team player with strong interpersonal communication, organization, customer service.
- Ability to learn and cross train in different departments and is detail oriented
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong phone skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.