Creative & Business Technical Writer
Huntsville, AL 35805
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Creative & Business Technical Writer
- Writes, rewrites and edits technical documents such as Illustrated Parts Breakdown / RPSTL, technical publications to communicate clearly and effectively technical specifications.
- Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing product developers, observing performance of production methods, referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals.
- Oversees preparation of illustrative materials, selecting drawings, sketches, diagrams and charts. Conducts quality review of materials.
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- 6 years of professional experience,
- OR Masters’ degree w/ 4 years of professional experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of US Army UH60 A/L/M.
- Knowledge of MIL-STDs 40051B, 40051C and 40051-1C.
- Source matter expert on UH/HH-60 Blackhawk.
- Working knowledge of editing XML.
- Experience with MIL-STDs 40051B, 40051C and 40051-1C.
- US Citizenship is required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.