West Chester, OH 45069
This position will require 24/7 supports either by site visit or coordinating of sub-contractors.
- The Mechanic performs preventive and routine maintenance procedures and equipment in industrial establishment.
- Will be identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implements solutions on runway Rail systems, overhead cranes, Hoist, Jib, Gantry, Bridge, Shuttle lift and Monorail systems.
- Take ownership to implement and manage an effective maintenance management strategy for the client’s property.
- Use Computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) for management analysis.
- Perform approved Preventive Maintenance Procedures on facility equipment as assigned by the via approved work order.
- Perform crane safety and maintenance inspections per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.179
- Perform variable repairs - troubleshoot to determine root cause of failure and appropriate corrective maintenance - as assigned by the site supervisor via approved work order.
- Maintain all maintenance records of all work; inspections, maintenance, repairs, relocations and modifications for in house maintenance (Client staff), self-performed subcontracted (Vendors) work
- Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the site manager and/or Client
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 5 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 or more year’s related experience in Crane Maintenance.
- Experience with the use of Fall Protection.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and public.
- Must be able to read schematics, blue prints, and document changes or modifications.
- Possess working knowledge of variety of overhead crane (Hoist, Jib, Gantry Boom, Bridge, Monorail) types and their components
- Ability to dismantle and reassemble crane/hoist equipment and components
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to safely operate cranes as needed.
- Must have Aerial Lift Operators Certification and Overhead Crane Inspector Certification
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.