Long Beach, CA 90810
- The Cost Engineer will develop project invoices under general supervision
- Will audit invoices for completeness and consistency with contract terms
- Will reconcile payments against open invoices.
- BA/BS required in Business or accounting
- Minimum 5-7 years of cost engineering and project accounting experience
- Experience with the engineering and construction industry preferred
- Understands and hands on knowledge of invoicing process in a contractor environment
- Ability to understand engineering and construction contracts
- Local candidates preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."