Conshohocken, PA 19428
- The Cost Engineer performs routine aspects of assigned projects under close supervision, following established procedures.
- Becomes familiar with techniques, procedures, methods and the nature of the applicable engineering system.
- Familiar with the Operating Procedures for Project Controls
- Inputs or updates information, expenditure information, commitments and forecasts into the cost reporting systems
- Review of expenditure details, identifying incorrect charges, and commencement of the charge correction process
- Preparation of spreadsheets and a wide variety of routine cost analysis, cash flow, and other cost related evaluations
- Assist in earned value input and some analysis based on input from project leads
- Print and distribute technical and administrative reports, assembly of monthly report packages
- BA or BS is preferred
- 2+ years of experience is required
- Some familiarity with the Operating Procedures for Project Controls is required
- Knowledge and understanding of the scope of work for projects is required
- Strong communication skills are required
- Advanced in MS Excel -Familiar with MS Access
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.