Core Finsher (2nd shift)
Tampa, FL 33619
There are 2nd shift positions available-2:30pm-10:30pm
- The Core Finisher will be responsible for the visual inspection of products for defects
- All core finishing operations (Die Line, Tie Bar, and Flash Removal, Repairs)
- Core Prep operations for Wax Injection
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-6 months related experience or training.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with injection molding is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and to operate all injection machines, and perform all functions of wax injection operation to include placement of patterns in wax setters or fixtures after injection.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules and work instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to record information on a daily basis.
- Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English.
- Ability to add and subtract two and three digit numbers and to perform simple multiplication and division.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.