Martinez, CA 94553
- The Coordinator will work with individual Inspectors and Inspection Coordinators to gather and organize required work scope for upcoming outages.
- Gather required code documentation to support the development of execution planning packages.
- Organize and track Inspection Travelers as they are issued for planning.
- During execution, review NDE packages for completed work, prior to final sign-off.
- Support the development of execution packages, by providing technical input related to Inspection hold points.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree or Trade school preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Mechanical Integrity processes (manufacturer data reports, material test reports, corrosion rates, inspection processes)
- Understanding of MOC process, and ability to support as well as steward the MOC process for turnaround related work.
- Understanding of non-destructive test methods, and ability to support selecting acceptable tests and hold-points.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.