Controls System Designer
Rock Hill, SC 29730
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Controls System Designer
This is a direct hire position
- Design of control software
- Integration of software with electrical and mechanical systems
- Process development and machine installation at customer sites worldwide
- Travel as required to customer and supplier sites to perform installation, commissioning and training duties.
- Design and develop software programs (PLC) specific to customer and project requirements based on standard Eclipse programming methods.
- Debug and commission control systems at our facility, during the system integration stage and then at the customer’s site during installation.
- Select, test and integrate hardware and software components such as robots, analog devices, motion controllers, sensors, vision systems and lasers.
- Willing to travel 25% (Some travel outside of U.S, mostly traveling inside U.S.)
- Strong PLC programming and electrical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with either RSlogix/Studio 5000 or Step 7 software platform would be desirable
- Experience using Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron for PLC’s, is considered an asset.
- Experience using Fanuc, Epson, Denso, ABB, Adept/Omron, and Universal in robotics is considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Understanding of robotics, control systems and machine operation with hands-on experience is desirable.
- A self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.