Smyrna, TN 37167
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Controls Engineer
This is a direct hire position
- The Controls Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting logic for various makes and models of PLC.
- Reading electrical schematics in order to diagnose controls related machine issues.
- Maintain backups of equipment programs (i.e. PLC, HMI, Robot, Memory cards).
- Help develop and implement countermeasures and other improvement activities related to Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Logic/program development, electrical schematic modifications, and robot program development.
- Develop and maintain legacy code for various types of equipment, to manage projects that require outside contractors to be on site, and to assist onsite facilities with equipment upgrades and installs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years automotive body parts design related experience.
- CATIA V5 parts design skills.
- Basic knowledge of body-in-white stamped parts.
- Knowledge of design change coordination.
- Knowledge and skills for technical writing and explanations.
- Traveling to customers R&D center to deal with parts design concerns as needed.
- Knowledge to take the communication between corporate and the local production sites.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.