Metairie, LA 70002
- The Controls Engineer researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of engineering and design. Works under minimal supervision, work is reviewed for adequacy on completion.
- May provide some technical guidance to less experienced design and engineering personnel.
- Prepare engineering calculations, specifications and requisition packages for inquiry and purchase
- Prepare technical bid evaluations and make recommendations for purchase
- Review vendor data to assure specifications and project requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in engineering or technical field required
- 4+ years' of experience designing offshore production facilities required Experience with controls and instrumentation abilities required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) required
- Registered P.E. License or E.I.T preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.