Windsor Locks, CT US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
This position is for an experienced contracts professional, working independently. Creates proposals, negotiates and completes contracts. Provides guidance on warranty and contract administration and monitors and analyses. This position is considered REMOTE within US. Government FAR 12 and FAR 15 experience preferred.
• Drafts, interprets, and manages large multifaceted proposals and contracts, in accordance with internal standard work instructions and external customer schedules, to ensure compliance with business objectives and regulations.
• Assesses, interprets, and reviews documents to ensure that contracts are negotiated within agreed-upon parameters, including government procurement and cost control guidelines.
• Oversees compliance of the contractual obligations
• Advises and represents the organization on legal issues concerning contract matters.
• Work closely with internal functional groups to support contracts negotiations with customers and execute contracts agreements in a timely manner.
• Prepares reports and legal documentation for internal functional groups review and approval.
• Participates in meetings to ensure all relevant business units/ functional groups understand the contractual requirements.
• Manages the interface between the organization and external customers and help resolve any matters affecting contract administration.
• Prepare recurring contract status/progress reports for internal use and/or submittal to external customers.
• Manages small projects, including CORE initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Experience with contract management or related
• Experience working in the aerospace industry or directly for client
• SAP experience
• MBA, Legal or related degree preferred
• Experience with FAR and DFAR regulations
• Experience working with government contracts, writing proposals and negotiations
• Experience with customer facing contracts and negotiations, and different type of agreements (NDAs, MOAs, License, Bailment, Partnering, Settlement, etc.)
• Excel experience.
This position can be performed remotely.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email