Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Contracts Administrator
- The Contracts Administrator will interface heavily with a diverse range of Military and Commercial customers.
- Interface with other cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Quality, Finance, Customer Support Managers and Field Representatives is also necessary.
- Will be performing induction of all units coming into the facility within 24 hours of receipt.
- This entails the review and understanding of Repair Purchase Orders and initial acknowledgement, entering the relevant customer, product and contractual requirements into our operating system, turn time avoidance, hold management and daily metric reporting.
- Provide timely response to customer communications, preparing and sending repair quotations, processing of Military shipments, and supporting continuous process improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable dealing with a fast-paced customer service environment.
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email