Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Contracts Administrator
- The Contracts Administrator will report to the Contracts Manager in ISR and Space Systems.
- Will work with Government Contracts and Intellectual Property.
- Will work on processing new contracts for review and approval through various departments and distribute multi-departmental notifications as required of contracts and changes to existing contracts.
- Will be creating, updating and organizing contract files (electronically and hard copy) such as maintaining with required documents (electronically and hard copy).
- Work closely with the data manager to track and follow up on contract reporting deadlines and deliverables including preparing documentation for contractual deliverables.
- Assisting with correspondence follow-up and submitting contract reports and other required documents to government agencies (DCMA/DCAA REQs).
- Updating and maintaining SAP.
- Other duties assigned
- Administration experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of International Trade Compliance (ITC), ITAR and EAR a plus.
- Excellent computer skills required, including advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint abilities.
- Previous SAP experience required.
- Contract’s experience with negotiation -contract law -contract formation -customer focal point and FARs or DFARs knowledge required
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.