Cincinnati, OH 45240
- The Contracts Administrator reviews, drafts and negotiates major account agreements, consulting agreements, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments on behalf of Jacobs Engineering.
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and/or contract execution.
- Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
- Drafts, manages, distributes, responds to, or analyzes RFIs, RFPs, RFQs or customer terms & conditions as needed.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations
- Interprets contracts and advises managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
- May mentor and train less experienced contract professionals.
- Analyzes a contract’s risk to the business.
- Trains and supervises other contract professionals.
- Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Conducts special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Possesses a working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Has knowledge of domestic and international contract law and mergers and acquisition regulations.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgement skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.