Logistics/Warehouse Specialist (OVERSEAS)
Duncan, SC 29334
This is a full-time position providing services 12 hours per day, 6 days per week.
This position is located in Doha, Qatar
- The Specialist is required to provide management and oversight of up to 15 (Other Country Nations) accomplishing warehouse functions at the Al Udeid Air Base Rations Warehouse.
- The duties include receiving, offloading, loading, stocking, and inventory of the DFAC rations ordered by military personnel.
- Provides oversight and management of the consumables inventory and ordering process for ensuring all 5 DFACs receive the required consumable supplies on a weekly basis.
- Orders and manages the consumable supplies.
- This primarily includes the food for the 5 DFAC locations.
- Also includes ordering replacement equipment for the kitchens such as motors, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a logistics / warehouse operation, preferably related to warehouse operations in a deployment setting.
- Must possess an interim secret clearance or an active secret clearance
- Must have experience performing in a contingency environment
- Experience in managing Other Country Nationals is a plus
- Must possess applicable forklift operator and license
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
- US Citizenship is required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."