Cincinnati, OH 45202
The position will be local to Cincinnati but some travel for meetings and training will occur. The position may also need to support projects in Nashville because of work load.
- The Construction Specialist supports a diverse Construction and Maintenance team to achieve company objectives and is responsible for the execution of construction, maintenance and restoration activities.
- Responsible for supporting the execution of the work to meet customer needs.
- Support management of customer commitment dates and requests to increase customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 10+ years’ experience
- Possesses leadership skills to support construction, maintenance and restoration activities.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."